A story about passion, pride and a love for beer.
Estrella Galicia is an established beer brand located in Spain.
They don’t just have a brewery, they have a beer museum, they have a beer academy – they truly live and breathe it.
And they want to help others – their employees, vendors, anyone who works with beer – learn all there is about beer and inspire and instil that same passion. How do they do that? Through training, of course.
Estrella Galicia needed a fun and effective solution that could make an impact aligned to their mission.
They had a successful face-to-face beer culture course for their employees, but they knew they could take it further.
The aim was to inspire a wider audience, specifically employees hoping to achieve the Cicerone certification, the craft beer world’s internationally renowned beer knowledge certification.
The programme had to:
- Capture the essence of face-to-face. They didn’t want the programme to ‘read like a PDF’
- Deliver the same content, but keep the engagement high
- Be branded and recognisable as an Estrella Galicia programme
- Properly prepare learners for the Cicerone certification
- Have an amazing user experience
How we helped
- Used Learning Cloud Author to transform their resources into varied and interactive content
- Provided our Learning Cloud LMS to ensure a seamless and intuitive user experience
- Transformed their content into bite-sized pieces
- Designed and built a single sign-on page for easy access
- Branded the platform and content in line with their brand guidelines
The final result included:
- Two separate courses: one for Cicerone learners, and the other for onboarding to Estrella Galicia
- Learning Cloud LMS
- Engaging real-life videos
- Branded graphical design
- Varied interactive bite-size content
- Review and quiz sessions
- 3 different languages
FOR L&D TEAM
Memorable learning experiences
Learn. Create. Share.
Want to know more?
Fill in the form and we will contact you as soon as possible.