1.- DATA PROCESSING AS A CORPORATE GROUP
Netex Knowledge Factory S.A.
, with Tax I.D. Code (C.I.F.): A15595754 (hereinafter: Netex), hereby informs users of www.netexlearning.com about its policy on the handling and protection of personal data that belong to anyone with whom it maintains a relationship of commercial, contractual or employment nature, or any other nature in which the processing of personal data is required. In this sense, Netex is the parent company of a corporate group formed by the following subsidiaries:
En este sentido, Netex es la matriz de un grupo empresarial formado por las siguientes filiales:
- Netex Learning Iberia S.L., TAX ID number (CIF): B15983695
- Netex (UK) Limited., VAT number GB150 0648 44
Operations, management and technical procedures performed in an automated or non-automated way and which enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered processing of personal data, and, in this case, we inform of a joint treatment in those cases necessary for the management of services and / or products contracted to any of the aforementioned companies, without prejudice to the provisions of section 3 of this policy.
2.- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
- In the case of receiving communications by these means (emails, automated response messages, and other communication systems) we inform you that the messages are addressed exclusively to the recipient and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the indicated recipient, you are notified that the use, disclosure and/or copying without authorisation is prohibited under current legislation.
- In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and Directive 2002/58/CE, we inform you that, if you do not wish to receive future communications and information of a commercial nature through this electronic communication system, you should notify us through this channel, by indicating in the subject line: “UNSUBSCRIBE TO COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS” so that your personal data are deleted from our database. Your request will be activated within 10 days of sending the message. In the event that we do not receive an express reply from you, we will assume you accept and authorise our company to continue making the aforementioned communications.
3.- DATA CONTROLLERS:
- In compliance with the current legislation regarding Data Protection, we hereby inform you that the personal information you voluntarily provide to us, through any of our information collection methods, will be subject to automated and/or manual data processing.
- Data will be stored for the duration of the relationship which generated the data processing, or during the years that are necessary to comply with legal obligations. Once the relationship that justifies the processing of data ends, the data will be blocked according to regulation, after the legally established period, data will be eliminated. (See each purpose for conservation periods).
- Data will not be disclosed to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
- Data protection regulations confer on the personal data proprietor the following rights
- The right to revoke any consent given previously.
- Access Rights: The right to know what kind of data are being processed and the characteristics of the processing being carried out.
- Right of rectification: The right to request the modification of data that are inaccurate or untrue.
- Portability rights: The right to obtain a copy in interoperable format of the data that are being processed.
- Right to limitation of data processing if it is considered unnecessary.
- Right of cancellation: Request the cessation of data processing and deletion when it is no longer necessary to preserve them.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency: C/ Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid – FAX: 914483680- TEL: 901 100 099- E-mail: email@example.com
- u may request any of the rights listed above by sending a letter (along with proof of identity) to: Netex, Calle Ícaro 44 – 15172 Oleiros (A Coruña, España) or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The communication must include the following information: Name, surname and address of the user; the specific request, and supporting data.
- These rights must be exercised by the users themselves. However, these rights may be executed by a person authorised as a legal representative of the authorised party. In such a case, it is necessary to provide documentation as proof of legal representation of the party concerned.
4.- PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING:
Shown below in detail are the purposes of data processing carried out by one or all of the aforementioned Data Controllers:
- LABOUR MANAGEMENT: managing employment relationships with employees; processing the data that are required for the maintenance of employment relations (payroll management, training, etc.). The data provided will be kept for the periods stipulated by tax and labour legislation, and for the period necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- TAX AND ACCOUNTING MANAGEMENT: managing the data required for the fulfillment of fiscal and accounting obligations of the company. The data will be kept for the terms stipulated by the tax legislation.
- CLIENT MANAGEMENT: to provide the contracted services and invoice them. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, or during the time that is required to comply with legal obligations.
- MANAGEMENT OF POSSIBLE CLIENTS / CONTACTS: Managing the required client data in order to send them advertising related to our products and services, and estimates/quotes thereof; invite them to events or provide relevant information about studies on the sector by any means available. Data will be kept until cessation of this data processing is requested.
- SUPPLIER RELATIONSHIPS: Managing the supplier database to place orders and invoice services. The data provided will be retained as long as there is a commercial relationship, or during the time that is required to comply with legal obligations.
- SELECTION OF STAFF / HR MANAGEMENT: Managing the data of participants in staff selection processes, and managing CVs and other information provided by job candidates, and keeping them informed of the different job vacancies that arise in our organisation, and/or clients who hire the personnel selection service. The data provided will be kept until the job has been awarded, or up to a maximum period of one year.
- EVENT MANAGEMENT: Managing customer data to organise events (courses, talks, congresses and other outreach activities) by any of the Data Controllers. The data provided will be kept until cessation of this data processing is requested, or during the years necessary to justify the activity.
- MULTIMEDIA MANAGEMENT: Managing the images and/or videos captured in different events organised by the company for the promotion of an activity and/or its justification. The data will be retained as long as promotion of the activity is relevant, or until its cancellation is requested.
- E-COMMERCE MANAGEMENT. Managing the data that is needed to carry out the management of the online store, process the orders and send them. The data will be kept until cessation of this data processing is requested.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT. Managing contact data and other data that are required for the management and provision of support services and technical assistance to those projects associated with a product or service that requires it. The data will be kept for the periods necessary to comply with the legal obligations established for each specific case.