- These conditions regulate the authorized use of the page with the URL www.netexlearning.com which the company Netex Knowledge Factory S.A. with registered address at Icaro Street, Nº. 44 in Oleiros, A Coruña, Spain, with PAN card no. A15595754, and registered in the Registry of A Coruña File Volume 1902 general section, page 222, page 6 th registration C17930, offers internet users. Users can address their requests, questions and complaints to:
Calle Ícaro , no.44 15172 Oleiros (A Coruña, Spain)
Tel.: (+34) 981 634 067 | Fax: (+34) 981 634 069
- The intellectual property rights of the page www.netexlearning.com, their source code, design, navigation structure, data base and the different elements in the contents are the ownership of Netex Knowledge Factory S.A. who can exclusively exercise the rights of using the same in any manner and specially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
- These general conditions regulate the access to and use of the site www.netexlearning.com (hereafter called "the Web") which Netex Knowledge Factory S.A. offers to their Internet clients free, without affecting the special conditions of subscription or sale of certain content on the Web.
- 3. The visualization, printing and partial downloading of the content of the Web is authorized only and exclusively in the event of the following conditions:
- That it is compatible with the objectives of the Web.
- That it is done with the sole intention of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompiling is expressly prohibited.
- That none of the content related to the Web are modified in any way.
- That no graphic, icon or image available on the Web will be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or rest of the images which accompany it.
- Netex Knowledge Factory S.A. reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without any prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the Web, the configuration and presentation of this and of the conditions of access
- Netex Knowledge Factory S.A. does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to Web or its contents, nor that this will be updated. Netex Knowledge Factory S.A. will carry out, whenever there are no reasons which make it impossible or difficult to execute, and as soon as it becomes aware of any errors, disconnections or lack of updates of the contents, all those tasks intended to rectify errors, re-establish the communication and update the contents.
- The access to the Web as well as its use is not consented which can execute the information contained in the same web; it is the exclusive responsibility of whoever executes it. Netex Knowledge Factory S.A. will not be responsible for any consequence or damages which could be derived from said access or use. Netex Knowledge Factory S.A. is not responsible for security errors, which can be produced, nor for the damages which can be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in the same, as a consequence of:
- The presence of a virus in the user's computer which is used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web,
- A malfunction of the browser,
- Of the use of outdated versions of the same.
- Netex Knowledge Factory S.A. does not assume any responsibility derived from the contents linked from the Web, whenever they are not related to the same, nor guarantees the absence of virus or other elements in the same which can cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), in the user's documents or the files, excluding any responsibility for the damages of any type caused to the user by this reason.
- A user, client or third party, who considers that the content or the services rendered on www.netexlearning.com or the pages which link are illicit or damage the goods or rights of the user, client or third party are liable to compensation especially in relation to:
- Activities or contents capable of being considered criminal according to the Spanish criminal laws.
- Activities or contents which violate intellectual or industrial property rights.
- Activities or contents which can endanger public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defence.
- Activities or contents which can endanger the protection of public health, respect for the dignity of the individual, and the principle of non-discrimination, and the protection of health and children.
Users should send an email to the address
outlining the situation and what he or she believes to be damaging.
- Netex Knowledge Factory S.A. is the holder of the intellectual property rights referring to its products and services, and specifically those relating to its brand name "learning coffee". With respect to the appointments of products, contents and services to third parties and collaborators, Netex Knowledge Factory S.A. recognizes in favour of their holders the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, not only implying its mention or appearance on the Web, the existence of the rights or any responsibility of Netex Knowledge Factory S.A. of the same, nor endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation on behalf of Netex Knowledge Factory S.A. , unless it is explicitly manifested.
- The unauthorized use of the information contained on the Web, its resale, as well as damages to the Intellectual or Individual Property rights of Netex Knowledge Factory S.A. will lead to the legally established responsibilities.
- The General Conditions expressed in this document are governed by Spanish law. Netex Knowledge Factory S.A. , the visitors of this web and any person or company which uses or contracts any service which is rendered in the same, expressly renouncing any other corresponding privilege, without affecting the competency under the Ministry of Law, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of A Coruña, to resolve any matter which could arise regarding the interpretation, application and completion of these conditions, as well as the complaints which can arise due to its use.