- These terms and conditions govern the permitted use of the website with URL www.netexlearning.com, that the company NETEX KNOWLEDGE FACTORY S.A., with registered office at: Calle Ícaro 44, Oleiros, A Coruña, Spain, with CIF number (Tax ID number) A-15595754, makes available to Internet users. The following means are available to users who wish to address their requests, questions and complaints:
Calle Ícaro , no.44 15172 Oleiros (A Coruña, Spain)
Tel.: (+34) 981 634 067 | Fax: (+34) 981 634 069
Email address email@example.com
- The intellectual property rights of the site www.netexlearning.com, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and other elements thereof, are held by NETEX KNOWLEDGE FACTORY S.A., which has the exclusive rights to use the aforementioned elements in any manner it deems fit and, particularly, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation thereof.
- These general terms and conditions regulate the access and use of the site www.netexlearning.com (hereinafter “the Website”), which NETEX KNOWLEDGE FACTORY S.A. places at the disposal of its Internet clients free of charge, without prejudice to the special conditions of subscription or sale of certain contents on the Website.
- Viewing, printing and partially downloading any contents from the Website is authorised only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
- Compatibility with the purposes of the Website.
- Exclusive purpose to obtain the information contained for personal and private use. Use of the Website content for commercial or distribution purposes, public communication, conversion or decompilation is expressly forbidden.
- None of the contents on the Website will be modified in any way whatsoever.
- No graphic, icon or image available on the Website will be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or from the rest of the images that accompany it.
- NETEX KNOWLEDGE FACTORY S.A. reserves the right to modify and update, at any time and without prior notice, the information that is contained on the Website, as well as the configuration, presentation and access conditions of this website.
- NETEX KNOWLEDGE FACTORY S.A. does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in accessing the Website or its contents, nor that the contents will be updated. Whenever it becomes aware of errors, disconnections or contents that are not updated, and provided there is nothing that makes it impossible or difficult to execute, NETEX KNOWLEDGE FACTORY S.A. will carry out all measures to repair the errors, to re-establish communication and update its contents.
- Unconsented access to the Website or the unauthorised use of information contained herein is the sole responsibility of the person doing so. NETEX KNOWLEDGE FACTORY S.A. shall not be held responsible for any consequence, damage or prejudice that may derive from said access or use. NETEX KNOWLEDGE FACTORY S.A. shall not be held responsible for any possible security errors or damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and/or software), or to files or documents stored in the user’s system, as a consequence of:
- Viruses in the computer used to access the services and contents of the Website,
- Malfunction of the browser,
- The use of a non-upgraded version thereof.
- NETEX KNOWLEDGE FACTORY S.A. shall not assume any responsibility derived from the contents of links from the Website to third party websites, nor shall it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in these websites which may produce alterations to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents and files, excluding any liability for damages of any type caused to the user for this reason.
- In the event that any user, client or third party, considers that the content or services provided in www.netexlearning.com or the linked pages are illegal or injure the property or rights of the user, of a customer, or of a third party liable for compensation, and, particularly, in relation to:
- Activities or contents that could be considered criminal under Spanish criminal law.
- Activities or contents that infringe intellectual or industrial property rights.
- Activities or content that endanger public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defense.
- Activities or contents that endanger the protection of public health, the respect of personal dignity and the principle of non-discrimination, and the protection of health and children.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, describing the situation that, to your understanding, is criminal, harmful to rights or contrary to protected legal rights.
- NETEX KNOWLEDGE FACTORY S.A. is the holder of the industrial property rights referring to its products and services, and, particularly, those relating to the commercial name NETEX KNOWLEDGE FACTORY S.A. With regard to references made to products, services and contents of collaborators and third-parties, NETEX KNOWLEDGE FACTORY S.A. recognises, in favour of its owners, the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, not implying any right or liability whatsoever for NETEX KNOWLEDGE FACTORY S.A over said products, services and contents, nor endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation from NETEX KNOWLEDGE FACTORY S.A. unless it is expressly manifested.
- Any unauthorised use or re-sale of the information contained on the Website, as well as any breach of Industrial or intellectual property rights of NETEX KNOWLEDGE FACTORY S.A., will lead to the liabilities established by law.
- The General Conditions set out in this document are governed by Spanish legislation. NETEX KNOWLEDGE FACTORY S.A., visitors to this website and any person or company that uses or contracts any service provided within the Website, with express waiver of any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled, without prejudice to the competence that results by operation of law, will be subject to the Tribunals and Courts of the City of A Coruña, for the resolution of any dispute that may arise from the interpretation, application and fulfillment of these conditions, as well as any claims that may arise from its use.