Learning Coffee The Life Cycle of a Company
Companies go through different stages from concept stage to maturity. Identifying which stage a company is at will help us understand what it needs as well as what results we can expect to achieve.
- Learn about the different stages in the life cycle of a company and their main characteristics.
- Discover the needs of a company at each stage.
- Find out what results may be achieved at each stage.
Table of contents
- The different stages of a company life cycle.
- Concept stage.
- Seed stage.
- Production start-up stage.
- Mass production stage.
- Maturity stage.
- Now test yourself.