For the second year running, Netex has been acknowledged as one of the Top 15 Highest-Performing Learning Technology Providers (link) released by The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI), the trusted body for global learning professionals and organisations.
According to the LPI, every learning technologies provider that gain this accreditation:
- Has proved that it provides its customers with the best learning solutions and services possible, based on specific best practice criteria,
- Is committed to a rolling 12 month development plan to achieve continual performance improvement,
- Has declared confidence at being measured and reviewed against the “new” and the “best practices” to prove its value,
- Had its personnel, materials, processes, performance and business integrity authenticated, validated and endorsed,
- Has undergone an independent and rigorous annual accreditation process which examines every aspect of its involvement in learning services.
It is a real honour to have been included in the ‘LPI Top 15 highest performing Learning Technology providers’ for the second year running. Our accreditation with the LPI provides our clients with assurances that we are delivering solutions of the highest quality and this listing bears further testimony to the hard work of all of the team at Netex!
UK Country Director & Global Channel Director