Gamification is a hot topic right now, as businesses seek to engage their employees and drive productivity. At the recent Learning Technologies event in London we delivered a seminar on the same subject and it was ranked 4th most appealing seminar session out of over 150! If you were not able to make the session on the day, then please do register now for this online event. Additionally, if you did catch the seminar at the show, then be sure to register as our presenter Mike Byrne, will be supplementing the original presentation with additional material. During this 45 minute session, we will cover the following topics:
- An introduction to gamification and why it’s important.
- A review of our gamification readiness survey results, including benchmarking by industry.
- The change in mindset that is needed when considering a gamified approach to learning programme design.
- An introduction to our gamification application, learningPlay and gamified content examples.
- The power of story telling and challenges in gamified learning design.