Joint Conference Working Groups Online Training and Educational Technologies (CRUE TIC) and Online Teaching (CRUE Academic Affairs)
2nd and 3rd July 2018
Netex is proud to sponsor the next Joint Workshop of the Online Training and Educational Technologies Working Group (CRUE TIC) and Online Teaching (CRUE Academic Affairs), which will be held on the afternoon of Monday, July 2nd (3 pm-9pm) and the morning of Tuesday 3rd (9 am-2pm), in the facilities of the Training Centre in New Technologies (CeFoNT) of the University of Cantabria.
The conference will start on Monday July 2nd with the presentation of results from the survey on the situation map in Online Training and Educational Technologies of Spanish Universities. It will be followed by 3 parallel work sessions that will cover discussions on:
- The evaluation of teachers’ digital skills
- The current status, use and exploitation of LMS in Spanish universities to achieve a new educational model
- The adoption of EdTech in the Spanish University System.
The morning of the second day, Tuesday, July 3rd, will have two invited guest speakers:
- The first paper, led by Dr. Pedro Muñoz from Carlos III University of Madrid, will review the adoption of learning analytics in higher education institutions in Europe and Latin America
- The second paper, presented by Dr Abelardo Pardo via video conference from the University of Sydney, will explore analytics tools for learning beyond data and dashboards.
Netex will offer a presentation to the attendees on Tuesday, July 3rd, 10: 30-11am.
The rest of the day will discuss trends and challenges, as well as creating organizational structures and services to support educational technology.