Learning Coffee The Small Worlds of Innovation
In an increasingly globalised world, defined by competitiveness, companies need to differentiate themselves from their competitors. Therefore, the key to success lies in innovation.
Why are Silicon Valley in San Francisco and the city of Boston technological development hubs? The answer is Small World, a new environment of relationships which boosts the innovative capacity of companies in the area.
- Learn about Small Worlds.
- Understand what being a gatekeeper means.
- Discover the advantages and disadvantages of a Small World.
- Understand the challenge of Small Worlds.
Table of contents
- What is a Small World?
- The figure of a gatekeeper.
- Advantages and disadvantages of Small Worlds.
- The challenge of Small Worlds.
- Now test yourself.