Learning Coffee Team Leadership
The model of leadership established at the end of the 19th century is no longer valid for managing present day workers. Now, team leaders need to support and collaborate with their employees in order to help them learn how to achieve their own results.
- What feedback is.
- Learn about what it takes to be a good team leader.
- Identify the characteristics of an efficient team.
- Understand how a team evolves.
Table of contents
- In search of productivity.
- Am I a good manager?
- What type of team can I create?
- How will the group evolve?
- How to encourage transformation.
- A road map.
- Now test yourself.