ABOUT THE PARTNERSHIP
Connecting people and knowledge
Netex and Zapiens come together to offer solutions that allow you to build and share the collective intelligence in your teams through an AI-based assistant. Reduce training costs, unite your teams and manage the existing talent in your organisation.
- Mobile Learning: Designed to access through mobile devices, anytime, anywhere.
- Gamified Learning: Set your own game rules and reinforce the behaviour and culture of your organisation.
- Micro Learning: Generate small training pills and offer agile training to your teams in short periods of time.
- Human Learning: Allow all your teams to access new knowledge.
- Machine Learning: Feed the platform with questions and answers from your organisation.
- Collective Learning: Create the collective intelligence of your organisation and observe how it becomes more intelligent with the collaboration of all your teams.
- Hybrid Learning: Allow humans and robots to work collaboratively and learn from each other.
- Quick Learning: Create and share your first training in less than five minutes.
- Knowledge Dashboard: Find out the level of knowledge of your team thanks to a control panel with real and segmented data.
The human & machine learning platform that trains people and robots simultaneously.
Since 2015, Zapiens is the leading European start-up in knowledge management and people analysis platforms that allow employees to train both themselves and the first Hybrid AI & Collective Intelligence. Zapiens combines mobile learning, cooperative shared-knowledge processes and artificial intelligence for the construction of knowledge sources in organisations.
Want to learn more?
Fill in the form and we will get in touch.