Learning Coffee The 5 SIT Tools
SIT stands for Systematic Inventive Thinking. It is a system which was devised for resolving problems by applying creative solutions. It is a very structured, systematic method which focuses on the problem itself. This is a very important characteristic: in order to solve problems or modify situations, SIT focuses on the object that requires changing and on its immediate surroundings. It does not try to find solutions by incorporating new elements to those which already exist, but focuses instead on the existing factors.
- Learn about SIT tools and what they are used for.
- Discover how to create a SIT.
- Find the necessary tools for analysing a situation and identifying what needs improving.
Table of contents
- What are they and what are they for?
- How to create an SIT tool.
- Advice on creating an SIT tool.
- Active experimenting.